Club Ashfield offers its Members and Guests Promotions, Free Friday Night Jazz, 6 Function Rooms, a Family Bistro, Play Gym and Social Activities to enjoy daily.
NSW Government Guidelines that are in place for the Re-Opening:
To protect the health and safety of our Members, Guests and Staff we must adhere to the following regulations that have been implemented by the NSW government:
Upon re-opening, patrons can only access the club premises if they are fully vaccinated or medically exempt.
At the Club Reception, patrons must show proof of their double vaccination and you can prove you are fully vaccinated through your:
- COVID-19 digital certificate via myGov online account
- Immunisation history statement via myGov online account
You can access your proof of vaccination (COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement) using:
- Your Medicare online account through myGov online account
- The Express Plus Medicare mobile app which also gives you the option of adding your digital certificate to an Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
The NSW Government has announced that only people who have received both doses of the vaccine can come to the club the Monday after NSW reaches the 70 per cent double-dose milestone.
You can access your vaccination proof in hard copy. You can ask your vaccination provider to print your immunisation history statement. You can also call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809.
Subject to the legislation which mandates vaccinations, people who can’t be vaccinated may be permitted to enter the club if they obtain a “contraindication certificate” in the approved form which can be found (https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/vaccine/Documents/covid-19-vaccine-contraindication.pdf). Please consult your medical practitioner for further information. It is likely that we will only be permitted to accept a medical exemption in the approved form.
We kindly ask that you have proof of vaccination ready before arrival at the Club to show staff. You can show our staff proof of vaccination:
- Open your Express Plus Medicare mobile app, click “Immunisation history” and then click “View COVID-19 digital certificate”
- Access our COVID-19 digital certificate in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
- Present a hard copy of your immunisation history statement
- Present a hard copy of a medical exemption (contraindication certificate) in the approved form (https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/vaccine/Documents/covid-19-vaccine-contraindication.pdf) completed by a medical practitioner.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon. Thank you for your patience during these difficult times,
The Club Ashfield Team
NSW Government Guidelines
• All customers and staff at Clubs across NSW must have received two doses of a COVID-19
vaccine or have a medical exemption
• The 2sqm rule will apply in indoor areas
• Standing while drinking is only permitted in outdoor areas
• Masks will be mandatory in all indoor areas, unless eating or drinking
• Indoor entertainment will be able to reopen with one person per 2sqm
In the interest of all our Members, Guests and Staff we kindly ask that you do not attend the Club if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, but follow the doctor’s advice, get tested, self-isolate and attend the Club when you have been cleared by a health professional.
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.