Club Ashfield offers its Members and Guests Promotions, Free Friday Night Jazz, 6 Function Rooms, a Family Bistro, Play Gym and Social Activities to enjoy daily.
Club Ashfields’ COVIDSafe Updates
Dear Members and Guests,
Club Ashfield takes the health and safety of our Members, Guests, Staff and Contractors with the utmost importance. We are a Covid Safe Club registered with the NSW government.
We are committed to providing a Safe environment that goes above and beyond the national guidelines as prescribed in Safework Australia. Our Club strictly adheres to the legislation, regulations, restrictions and standards applicable to the state of New South Wales.
As part of our Covid Safety Policy we have applied the following guidelines to our Club:
- Once entering and exiting the Club premises, all Members and Guests are to sanitise their hands.
- When entering the Club all Members, Contractors and Guests must sign in by providing their name and Mobile/Contact number as well as sign out when leaving the Club.
- To discourage large gatherings, the Club is suspending Promotions and Entertainment indefinitely.
- Patrons to maintain social distancing rules of 1.5 metres apart where practical
- The Clubs maximum capacity 2 people every square metre.
- There will be a dedicated Covid Safe Hygiene Marshal in distinctive clothing at all times when the Club is open.
- Patrons must be seated at all times except to order drinks at the bar or to use the bathrooms. This includes whilst drinking or eating.
- Patrons must adhere to 1.5m social distancing whilst ordering drinks at the Bar and follow the markers that have been placed on the floor.
In the interest of all our Members, Guests and Staff we kindly ask that you do not attend the Club if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, but follow the doctor’s advice, get tested, self-isolate and attend the Club when you have been cleared by a health professional.
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.