Club Ashfield offers its Members and Guests Promotions, Free Friday Night Jazz, 6 Function Rooms, a Family Bistro, Play Gym and Social Activities to enjoy daily.
Conditions of Entry into Club Ashfield
For the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers the Club has developed the following policies and procedures.
These policies and procedures have been guided by the current public health order in place as advised by NSW Health.
- If you are feeling unwell you must not enter the Club
- Patrons should adhere to 1.5m social distancing where practical.
- Attendees should be encouraged to wear a face mask unless eating, drinking, or participating in exercise or organised activities.
Please be assured that the Club takes their responsibilities with regards to Health and Safety seriously and we have developed a comprehensive COVID-19 Management Plan that addresses all related matters. If you wish to view our management plan please contact the administration department at the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: 02 9798 6344.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon. Thank you for your patience during these difficult times,
The Club Ashfield Team
NSW Government Guidelines
• Patrons should adhere to 1.5m social distancing where practical.
• Masks are no longer mandatory at Club Ashfield, however we do strongly encourage our Members and Guests to wear masks
In the interest of all our Members, Guests and Staff we kindly ask that you do not attend the Club if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, but follow the doctor’s advice, get tested, self-isolate and attend the Club when you have been cleared by a health professional.
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.